Museum Montanelli (MuMo) is one of only a few private museums of fine arts in the Czech Republic.
During its existence, MuMo has become a centre of modern and contemporary art, bringing unique and top-quality projects by renowned artists as well as young members of the art scene to Prague. The museum has hosted a wide range of exhibition projects with an average duration of three months.
In addition to on-site projects, MuMo has held many exhibitions and projects at famous museums and galleries in the Czech Republic and abroad.
Our main areas of activities:
- exhibitions by Czech artists
- exhibitions by notable foreign artists
- exhibitions of works from private and institutional collections from Europe, Asia and elsewhere
- presentations of the museum’s collection as part of its exhibition activities
- educational events for children, youth and school groups
- guided tours
- regular organising of exhibitions in the Czech Republic and abroad
- presentations of Czech art at the Venice Biennale and at other art shows in Europe
Apart from exhibitions, MuMo organises a broad range of additional activities, including workshops for children and youth or guided tours in Czech, English and German.